Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/barbellshrugged/public_html/daily/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
This week on Barbell Shrugged, we visit the Human Performance Lab’s of Cal State Fullerton to discuss the latest Sports Science with our long-time friend, Dr. Andy Galpin.
This is one of the top educational programs in the country, with multiple teaching, research and training spaces filled with some of the brightest minds in strength and conditioning. And while you don’t know them all by name yet, their work will likely influence the way you train and coach at some point in the very near future.
As you can tell by the goggles and lab coats, we came prepared to handle some serious knowledge bombs on this episode. So be warned, things could get a little geeky.
Enjoy the show,
- For more from Dr. Andy Galpin, make sure to follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
- Learn more about the Human Performance Laboratories at Cal State Fullerton.
- 3 things most people don’t know about muscle.
- A quick guide to supplements with Dr. Galpin.
- Common training myths busted.