Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/barbellshrugged/public_html/daily/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
This week I tell a story about a high school experiment in strongman training, and why that made a huge impact on the rest of my training and coaching career. I think you’ll dig it.
Also, some of your training questions answered…
- The best way to learn the basics of human physiology and nutrition.
- Thoughts on strongman training methods.
- How to train for strength if you work crazy shifts. Firemen and police officers can relate.
- How do you know when you’re ready for more advanced programming?
- My best advice for aspiring writers.
- My favorite squat program.
- How to gain weight for weightlifting
- How can you isolate and strengthen the thoracic spine?
- If I could go back, how I would train different and why.
- What to do if your lower back get’s super pumped and uncomfortable during training, etc.
Tonight’s tunes are “Fire it up” and “Little Motel” by Modest Mouse. Do a good thing. Support the artists you love. Buy more music!
I hope you enjoy the show. Cheers!
- You can subscribe to Get Change on any podcast feed, like iTunes and Stitcher. If you dig the show, consider leaving a review or comment. That will help other folks find the message.
- Don’t miss Chris’ new book, “Get Change.” A limited batch of signed copies is up for sale now over at Merch.BarbellShrugged.com.