A Course Based on Experience
1. Introduction: Why Great Nutrition Is Important for Weightlifters - Learn why you need to optimize your nutrition in order to maximize your performance and training efforts.
2. What Experienced Weightlifters Eat - “Skip to the front of the line”... We'll show you exactly how seasoned athletes structure their meals so you can start eating and performing better right away.
3. What Foods to Eat - Here we’ll cover what kinds of foods you should focus on eating so you can have more energy, more muscle and less body fat.
4. How Much to Eat - Discover how much food you should eat to pack on lean muscle mass naturally without having to force feed yourself all day long.
5. When to Eat - Master properly timing your meals and food intake so you can speed up recovery and muscle growth.
6. All About Macros - Skip all the confusion and super-scientific details about macros. Fully grasp everything you need to know about macronutrients and learn what the best and worst macronutrient food sources are.
7. What to Eat Before, During and After Training - Learn how to approach everyday nutrition so you can perform your best in training and what the best nutritional supplements are for supporting the daily demands of training.
8. How To Eat to Get Leaner and Stay Strong - Everything you need to know to lose body fat the smart way.
9. How to Eat to Build Strength and Muscle Mass - The keys to getting swole, building strength and minimizing fat gain.
10. How to Eat for Olympic Weightlifting Competitions - Become an expert at preparing food for competitions so you can achieve record-setting performances.
ALSO you can download audio of all your nutrition lessons so you can listen while driving to work, running errands, chores and etc.
PLUS FOUR FREE BONUS GIFTS:
Bonus #1 - Nutriton for Weightlifters 8 Week Meal Plan ($97 Value)
Take the guess work out of your nutrition with this 96-page 8 week meal plan complete with 32 recipes, shopping lists and macronutrient calculations to kickstart your nutritional transformation.
Bonus #2 - Macronutrient and Food Source Reference Guide ($27 Value)
Discover the 44 types of foods that should be a staple in your diet and the 11 types of foods you definitely want to save for #ViceFriday!
Bonus #3 - How to Count Macros Guide ($27 Value)
Learn the secrets of how to count macros, track your food like a pro and take full control over your nutrition.
Bonus #4 - Macronutrient Calculator ($17 Value)
Easily figure out how much food you need to eat to put on solid muscle mass, lose body fat without losing strength, or maximize your strength without gaining or losing weight.