Last week I had the pleasure of being interviewed on the Fat-Burning Man podcast by my friend Abel James. We had a blast hanging out and trading secrets on success.
Some of the topics we cover:
- How my training has evolved over the last 20 years, from a path of destruction to a path of harmony
- Everyone has heard the term “get comfortable with being uncomfortable”. We talk about how to actually get into that state
- The foundation of my nutrition and how that has changed over the years
- Finding your edge and knowing yourself
- Training for better posture vs pushing more weight
- The never ending exceptions that keep you from reaching your goals
- Progress through failure and how to manage the fear of that failure
It’s an hour full of great stories and big take aways. Hope you enjoy and I look forward to hearing what you think about the show.
Learn more about losing fat and improving your health at Abel James’s site, Fat-Burning Man