The Barbell Life Podcast: Making Drastic Changes & Your Dreams Become Reality with Alex Maclin
Recently, while on a train-cation to North Carolina, I got the chance to be a guest on our friend, Travis Mash’s podcast, The Barbell Life (thanks Travis!).
Last week, Travis released the episode and I’m really excited for you to give it a listen.
You’ll get to know a little more of my story, how I completely left my path as an engineering grad student to pursue my passion for Olympic Weightlifting and fitness, how I got caught up with the Shrugged crew and some of my philosophies on training, life and work.
We’ll also talk about:
- How to be a better coach
- Why I hate the word “hope”
- Making things happen for yourself
- The power of caring and giving just to give
- Taking calculated risks to pursue your passions
- Why making mistakes in life, work and training is a good thing
and a lot more.
It’s just under an hour. So take some time, give it a listen and let me know what you think.
- Listen to more episodes of The Barbell Life Podcast on Spreaker
- Learn more about my story and my journey from grad student to competing at the American Open Weightlifting Championships on Full Depth.
- Follow The Barbell Life (@thebarbelllife) and me (@alexqmaclin) on Instagram
2 Responses to “The Barbell Life Podcast: Making Drastic Changes & Your Dreams Become Reality with Alex Maclin”
[…] This article first appeared here […]
[…] Source link […]